The Lorry Lawyer: DWF keeping you moving forward

Regional Traffic Commissioners

Each region of England, Scotland and Wales has its own Traffic Commissioner responsible for:

  • HGV operators’ licences
  • Granting vocational licences
  • Taking action against HGV drivers

To find the details of the Traffic Commissioner for your area, please visit the government’s Traffic Commissioners guidance.

© 2012-2013 DWF LLP